By making the payment and completing the booking you are automatically accepting the following terms and conditions:
- The general terms and conditions are hereby set for Fuego Salsa Festival 2020 that will take place in Thessaloniki, Greece from the 27th to the 29th of March, 2020.
- The Fuego Salsa Festival event and all related services offered under the concluded agreements will be executed at Hotel Philippion Thessaloniki, The ProDancers Studio Thessaloniki, The ProDancers School Thessaloniki-Kalamaria.
- Terms and Conditions define the rights and obligations of the Fuego Salsa Festival participants and organizers.
- To become a participant in the Fuego Salsa Festival event one must purchase one of the class packages offered in the registration form that can be found at www.fuegosalsafestival.com. The Fuego Salsa Festival Crew is responsible for assisting the camp members in the booking.
- Participation of the minor in the Camp requires written consent of the legal guardian that should be carried with and presented at the check in desk before the event.
- Workshops organizer and the entity responsible for selling workshops packages is Krystalli (Claire) Karapidaki, contact details : email@example.com and personal phone number 00306939164885.
- After making the bank transfer, the participant receives an e-mail with the final confirmation of the payment. No refunds can be issued.
- By sending a signed application form the participant declares that the state of his health allows for the participation in workshop.
- As a result of the artistic nature of the realized services, Fuego Salsa Festival organisers reserve the right to change the dates and times of the dance classes and accompanying events, , changing their order and changing artists /teachers conducting classes or performing during the event at any time, prior to, or during the event.